Exploring Your Potential (EYP) was created to help students realize the full potential of their careers.
This revolutionary online program is transformative in guiding students towards more clarity, focus and success.
The EYP Bootcamp is an intensive, highly engaging program, led by creator of the course, YSN CEO Jennifer Kushell. Throughout the 9 week bootcamp, Jennifer and her team will lead students through a series of live webinars, private Facebook group discussions, and coursework assignments.
Benefits for Students
• Weekly instruction, coaching and mentoring
• 9 weekly interactive webinars with Jennifer Kushell
and YSN staff
• 24/7 collaboration via private Facebook group with program peers and leaders
• Full access to the complete set of 4 EYP courses, with all activities, videos, and exercises
• 2 subsequent years of access to the EYP Portfolio storing all work done by students in courses, with ongoing access to revisit, edit and retrieve any content
• 20-week digital subscription to Bloomberg Businessweek magazine to keep students on top of the most significant events and trends in the business world
Exploring Your Potential™ (EYP) is a revolutionary new career planning system designed to help people explore today’s world of work and global opportunity.
Expected learning outcomes:
• Demonstrate a clear sense of self and career orientation.
• Develop the necessary skills to explore, investigate, and take action personally and professionally.
• Construct strategic packaging and personal branding to leverage the student’s experiences and abilities while maximizing career opportunities.
• Design practical steps and actions to achieve career goals.
• Increase personal and professional expectations to exceed career potential.
$250 per student (minimum 10 students per school). Schools are asked to select 10-25 students (of any age) to participate in this special bootcamp. Limited space is available for individuals outside of academic institutions for $750.
Space is limited! Sign up for Exploring Your Potential™ Bootcamp today!
Enrollment Deadline is March 20, 2017
Benefits for Deans/Professors
• Progress reports on student engagement
• Wrap up report on student success
• Optional debriefing via phone for Dean’s office,
career center, and or other staff
• Profiles of select students, quotes, takeaways
• Actionable data – a high-level aggregate of work completed through bootcamp summarizing student aspirations, challenges, industries and pathways of interest, self-evaluated core competencies, entrepreneurial vs. corporate interests, etc.
• Customer and technical support throughout the program