About Exploring Your Potential
Exploring Your Potential (EYP) is a revolutionary online career planning system with a fresh approach to figuring out what you want to do for work, how to do what you love, and what it takes to achieve success.
EYP transforms your confusion and doubt into confidence, clarity, and focus in a way that’s fun and accessible. It makes you more ambitious by illuminating the broader world of possibilities. Imagine how powerful a shift in your perspective could be if you had a proven framework to begin crafting a life and career that’s customized to you.
“Very excited about the program and what it can teach me! Thank you!” —Austin S., California State University Long Beach
“I like the grand plan [module] with how it allows me to see further into the horizon.” —Ka Cin W., California State University Long Beach
Here’s what you get:
• The ability to start immediately
• 24/7 access to online classes from any computer, tablet, or smartphone
• 26 lessons, organized as four courses, with six modules each
• An organic process that leads you to discover the best options for you
• 30 videos featuring one-on-one interviews with top executives, entrepreneurs, and industry experts to expose you to dozens of different industries and career paths
• Self-assessment exercises and action plans to evaluate where you are and plot your next best steps
• A personal online portfolio so you have all of the best discoveries and marketing materials about you easily accessible
• Access to all coursework for two years so you can return to lessons and resources as your situation evolves
• A 20-week digital subscription to Bloomberg Businessweek to stay informed about current business trends
“I like EYP because It’s making me think about things that I had not considered before.” —Jack L., University of Tennessee, Knoxville
EYP is divided into four courses:
Course 1: Discovering Your Options
Get a clear sense of who you are, what you want to achieve, what skills and experience you have to leverage, and what will truly make you happy. Then you can make it happen.
Course 2: Sculpting Your Value Proposition
You can have all the potential and talent in the world, but packaging what you have to offer strategically maximizes your opportunities. Give yourself the best shot.
Course 3: Selling Yourself
We’re all in sales. We all have to sell ourselves every day, especially when we’re looking for internships, jobs, or consulting projects, or even launching a startup.
Course 4: Activating Your Plan
Elevating your strategy will make you aim higher, expect more from yourself, and achieve more in return. Take your big new plans and put them into action. Great results await!
EYP teaches insights that take successful people a lifetime to learn, including how to get paid for your work, articulate the value you have to offer, create the most compelling social media profiles, build an income around your lifestyle, figure out what’s in the way of your success, decide if a more entrepreneurial route makes sense for you, and identify the people most likely to help you find your next job or position.
EYP is based on the critically acclaimed New York Times Best Seller Secrets of the Young & Successful: How to Get Everything You Want Without Waiting a Lifetime by Jennifer Kushell, founder and CEO of YSN (Your Success Now) and an internationally recognized thought leader on youth employment and entrepreneurship. As host of EYP, Jen is with you every step of the way, establishing relevance for every lesson and how it applies to your work, your life, and your success.
CLICK HERE to purchase the complete Exploring Your Potential series for $299 (normally $346, a savings of $47) or get started with the first course for $49 now.
Fail to act and maybe nothing will change. And that would be unfortunate, especially when there’s SO much opportunity out there just waiting for you to grab it!
Don’t wait another day, semester, or year. Isn’t it time you realized your full potential?
Start Exploring Your Potential Today!
© 2016 Young & Successful Media LLC.
All rights reserved.